Tuesday, October 9, 2012
About Me
- Name: Janet
- Location: Nashville, TN, United States
I have 3 children, 3 grandchildren and 6 furbabies. I have been married to the same wonderful man for 20 years. I work part time as a massage therapist, and yes, I love it. I am in my 50s quite content with whom I am and where I am. Life is grand.
Previous Posts
- buttercream cake
- Jack's 5th bday....
- shhhhhh. don't tell livvy. this is what is hidin...
- spiders, squirrels, figs, and paint
- June 24 and June 25
- Thurs June 21 & Fri June 22 pix later
- June 20 Day 5
- June 18 & 19
- June 17, Day two After a decent’s night sleep...
- Florida Trip.....2012 Days 1 and 1/2 my musings
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

1 Comments:
Blue eyes and blonde hair...what a cutie!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home