Sunday, June 3, 2012

June....almost summer

 olivia swimming in percy priest lake
 went to 6 flags over ga for amelia's 6th bday.....
preparing the raised garden


my sweetheart and best friend, tom....

ride 'em livvy

ride em' livvy and mom

yep, its gonna be a great summer
Its been a busy spring here in Nashville.  Boat seats, raised gardens, flowers, birds.  Catching up on stuff I haven't been able to do for a while due to an issue with my hip and low back.  Good to be able to do this stuff again!!! 

Saw M. R. Sellars @ PUF.....great speaker and great author! 

My front yard.....







Garden has grown A LOT in the past month

bird houses

Olivia with her new furbaby, Doc. 
I love all seasons, but come May is PUF (Pagan Unity Festival) and its only full speed ahead to fun and sun from there!   Thanks for reading!   :)  Light and love to you this day and always!  Namaste.

1 Comments:

At June 3, 2012 at 4:49 PM , Blogger JudyEddy said...

Loved all the picture sis, makes me think of Rough River days. Loved your garden! Very pretty and so happy you can start livin without pain in the hip♥☺♥

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home