Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 1 2012 ---starting to blog.....

Happy New Year 2012:
I start not with resolutions but with thankfulness:
I am thankful for my family, who knows me, knows who I am,  knows, all too well my faults, and loves me despite of myself.  J 
I am thankful for my friends, who do pretty much the same….they are close to my heart and many have been adopted by my heart as my family in this journey.
I am thankful to look in my fridge, while getting cream for my morning coffee, that not only are my friendship pantries full, but so are my food pantries and stores.  What a blessing to have a warm home, nice things, and food for our bellies.  And, even more, food for our spirits as well.
I miss my parents and wish a better relationship with my blood-relation sisters.  But I am working on that.  No one is perfect and we must have challenges in our journey.
I am thankful for those who have walked this journey with me and then left; or perhaps I left.  Our travels together taught us each something and we have gone our separate ways for reasons.  I send you with light, love and blessings.
I am thankful for business opportunities and for those who believe in me.  I am thankful that I believe in myself!
2012 may be a challenging year.  Fear mongers around will try to scare us that the end is near.  Truthfully, this is something we never know from day to day.  There are those who are storing up supplies and such waiting for Dec 21, Yule 2012.  Bless them.  They remind us to be vigilant and remember we never know when our last day is in the journey and in this place.  So live for today, make plans for tomorrow, and always be thankful.
Blessed Be. 

2 Comments:

At January 3, 2012 at 11:01 AM , Blogger JudyEddy said...

♥♥☺♥♥♂♥♥ Now you need to do one with pictures that way all can see your family and furbies also

 
At January 4, 2012 at 6:27 PM , Blogger Janet said...

huh, hadn't quite thought of that. will work on that. but not tonight. lol. gotta figure all this out, yet. :) i am really enjoying this, btw....not the blogging, i am quite the chatterbox, so yes, the blogging, but i really mean, the group thing. thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home